Effective Date: January 01, 2022
Welcome to the Cornerstone Diagnostics website, and related sites and digital and online services, information, and communications service provided by Cornerstone Diagnostics.
Information We Collect
We want you to understand how the personal information you provide us is collected and used. Personal information is any information that we can use to identify, locate, or contact you. We may collect your personal information when you provide it directly to us or we may collect it when you visit our websites and digital platforms. Some examples of personal information we may collect and when we collect it include:
We collect some information directly from you when you voluntarily provide it to us. Information Collected Automatically: Cornerstone Diagnostics may automatically collect certain information when you use or visit our websites. This information may include location information, IP address, device identifier, browser type, operating system, information about your use of the site, internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the site, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click and pages you view within the site, and other standard server log information. We may use various tools such as cookies and other online tracking technologies to collect this information.
“Cookies” are small data files stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies may allow a website to recognize a user’s device, record user preferences, track the pages a user clicks on while visiting the website, and identify the website visited immediately beforehand. You may be able to change browser settings to block and delete cookies when you access the site through a web browser. However, if you do that, the site may not work properly.
Client Services, Technical Assistance, and Other Inquiries such as questions or comments you submit through online forms or via email. For instance, if you contact us by phone, we may record the conversation and/or keep summaries or notes of the call.
Other Information You Provide: any other information you may provide to us directly through our websites for things like whitepapers or surveys, or through social media.
Cornerstone Diagnostics may also collect other information online automatically when you visit our websites or applications. This can include things like:
- Cornerstone Diagnostics may also receive information about you from others, such as updated address information if we discover the information we have is no longer current.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may use your personal information:
- as reasonably necessary and proportionate to fulfill the purposes for which the information was provided
- to provide information, products, or services
- to audit and measure user interaction with our websites, so we can improve the relevancy or effectiveness of our content and messaging
- to develop and carry out marketing, advertising, and analytics
- to provide emails containing information about our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to recipients, as permitted by law
- to deliver content and products or services relevant to your interests, including targeted ads on third party sites
- to detect security incidents, monitor for fraudulent or illegal activity, or
debugging to identify and repair errors
- to comply with laws, regulations, or other legal processes
We may also use your personal information to:
- provide you with the services and products you request or that have been ordered and/or requested by your healthcare provider
- process or collect payments for our services
- respond to your questions and otherwise provide support you request
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share the information we collect as described below. When we share information, either within our company or with others, we take steps to require any recipients to uphold similar protections for information as that provided by Cornerstone Diagnostics.
Service Providers/Vendors/Third Parties: we work with others to manage or support some of our business operations and services. These entities may be located outside of your country of residence or the country in which you are located.
Otherwise with Your Consent: we may also share information about you with third parties if we ask you, and you provide, consent to such sharing.
Keeping Your Information Secure
We endeavor to incorporate commercially reasonable measures to help protect and secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, Cornerstone Diagnostics cannot and does not ensure or warrant the security of your information, and you understand that any information that you provide to Cornerstone Diagnostics through our application or websites is transmitted at your own risk.
Our websites may contain links to other websites and landing pages that we do not own or operate. If you access those links, you will leave our websites. Cornerstone Diagnostics does not control those third-party websites or their privacy practices, which may differ from ours. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party sites, including about the content or security of those sites. The information you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties is not covered by this Privacy Notice. We therefore recommend that you review the privacy notice of any third-party websites.